Monday, June 23, 2014

19 week update


How Far Along? 19 weeks! How is it possible that we're already almost half way to meeting this baby?!??

Size of Baby: According to The Bump, about the size of a mango. About 6 inches long, 8.5oz.

Symptoms: Still some nausea and sickness the odd morning, but definitely improving. Round ligament pain has shown up. And headaches, oh my, the headaches (I blame them on my anti-nausea meds)!!!

Movement: Yes, although not too consistent yet. Just started feeling the first flutters the past 2 weeks or so and they're definitely getting stronger.

Cravings: I actually had my first pickle cravings ever - I never ate pickles while pregnant with Tessa, they made me sick. Not the case this time, I could eat handfuls at times. :)

Maternity Clothes: Just bought a few T-shirts, and have been going back and forth between regular pants and maternity pants. I can actually still fit into my regular jeans, probably because I'm carrying on the higher side. I'm still on the lookout for some cute dresses for summer.

Most Looking Forward To: Ultrasound tomorrow!! We get to see our little bambino for the first time! Can't wait!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...